I'm Addicted to the Film Industry...

Ever since Stuck in Love I have never felt a connection to a film before, but I clearly have some favourite films. I have watched a fair few films recently but I just don't quite know how to analyse them in the normal way I do, writers block maybe? But I suppose the 'cool' bloggers share things so here are a few of my beloved films...

I say few, but there are a lot and I am going to put my favourite quote(s) from each of the films!

 "You make me feel less cynical"


"I remember that it hurt. Looking at her hurt."


check out my blogpost on it:

http://supernatural-mind.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/i-remember-it-hurt-looking-at-her-hurt.html

"I pledge allegiance... to the band... of Mr. Schneebly... and will not fight him... for creative control... and will defer to him on all issues related to the musical direction of the band." 


"The best thing about now, is that there's another one tomorrow." 



"So it's not gonna be easy. It's going to be really hard; we're gonna have to work at this everyday, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, everyday. You and me... everyday." 

check out my blogpost on it:

http://supernatural-mind.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/they-didnt-agree-on-much.html



  
"We rule Terabithia, and nothing crushes us!" 



"Happiness is not always the best way to be happy."



"I have no real plan to eat anyone"









 "I read a quote once when I was a kid 'We live alone, We die alone. Everything else is just an illusion.' it used to keep me up at night."





                        "Don't die wondering, man."




"Nobody puts baby in a corner"



















 "Some people are worth melting for"

Favourite Song: Love is an open door





"Boo?"
"Kitty!"




"If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire- Quote by Sirius Black

PLUS...EVERY SINGLE THING DUMBLEDORE SAYS! MY FAVOURITE FILM IS: GOBLET OF FIRE 






"Lets play a game" 







"Give me a scotch. I'm starving."



Look at my blogspot on it:

http://supernatural-mind.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/scene-706am-in-shermer-high-school.html







Kim Fowley: How old are you?
Cherie Currie: Fifteen.
Kim Fowley Jail fucking bait. Jack fucking pot!"






"Do you like music?"

"Do you like breathing?"








The movie is just amazing, a quote can't justify it!








"I was hiding under your porch because I love you"

















"This one moment when you know you're not a sad story. You are alive, and you stand up and see the lights on the buildings and everything that makes you wonder. And you're listening to that song and that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment I swear, we are infinite."



Check out my blogpost on it:
http://supernatural-mind.blogspot.co.uk/2017/08/the-perks-of-being-wallflower.html 

xo

Comments

Popular Posts