Saturday, 9 May 2015

Revision was the plan but then Matt Bomer happened...


Other than been incredibly busy with school, I have done the same old thing and have no excuse for not doing a blogpost!

But...that doesn't mean I haven't got things to share.
Instead of doing a review of each thing I have loved over the past few months (since around March), I thought I would share it with you with just by a little sentence and what it is. So here goes...



Bates Motel: This has been a love of mine for a long time! The second season has recently aired and it's better than ever! 


White Collar: Even though I've been revising, it doesn't mean I haven't been having a good break from it. It just so happens that my distraction is beautiful and action filled.




The Returned US: I have heard that the original aired on Channel 4, but Netflix have aired the US version of it! It's quite exciting because I have no idea what the UK one was like! It's very creepy but very thrilling!



L'OREAL True Match: This foundation has honestly been a new found love of mine! It's unbelievably light for a full coverage foundation! It blends very well and a little goes a long way. There are SO many colour options too, which means you have an option of a pinkier toned foundation, rather than a yellow toned one if that is what suits your skin. 
L'OREAL Illuminating Primer/Base: This is actually one of the best primers/bases I have ever used! I love my Mac Prep+Prime but this is definitely on par with it! The only thing with this L'OREAL illuminating base is that it is definitely a base more than a primer. But it brightens the skin, it is thick enough to actually see your skin illuminated and the packaging is beautiful!
L'OREAL Lumi Concealer: This...this is unbelievable. It is a dupe of the YSL Touche Eclat for sure and the packaging is even on par with it too! It is thin, brightening and even has a good coverage considering I have it in the lightest shade for under the eyes!









These two scarves have been a staple in my wardrobe for a while! They are both Mulberry and they are SO soft! The colours are perfect for all seasons! They are thick but not thick enough so I can't wear one with a leather jacket in spring/summer! 




Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk: This lip liner is one of the best high end lipliners I have bought. It is creamy,  pigmented and long lasting! The colour complements every lipstick/lipgloss I own and it's versatile for every outfit!



Origins GinZing: This light weight scrub is amazing! It's has the perfect size exfoliating balls and it's truly brightening! It smells delightful and is brilliant for a morning scrub! I use it every morning and it has really made a difference to my skin care routine!


Christian Louboutin Nail Polish: I got this as one of my birthday presents from my dad and step mum and it is so cool! The packaging is cool in itself and the bottle is surprisingly lightweight! The nail polish itself is thick and easy to apply, despite the long spike which makes you think it's hard to apply. It's durable as well which proves spending extra isn't always as bad as you think!




XO

No comments:

Post a Comment