Sunday, 21 December 2014

It's Becoming An Addiction ...

I think it's acceptable to say my shopping has become excessive and I can class myself as a 'shopaholic'.

It's not that I always buy high end products, most of them are from Boots or Superdrug. But that obviously doesn't excuse my purchases...but I mean things are so pretty and they need to be bought!

Weirdly, I don't/can't really use makeup wipes because they irritate my eyes because I have extremely sensitive skin! So I have to use makeup remover instead, but as strange as it sounds I have been trying to find the 'right' cotton pads to remove them with. I mean you can buy really cheap ones from anywhere but the product literally soaks the pad because they are so thin and the product floats in your eye and you're practically blind for the whole night...
But I recently bought these ones from boots which were I think, £1, so really not expensive. But they are double sided, which means they are so much more useful than those thin ones. I will say ONE problem, and that is that they are SO small! I usually use big ones but they are VERY big which does mean they last longer but they aren't thick enough. These ones however are so brilliant.
One side is a waffle pattern and the other is more of a scrub type pattern.

I really do enjoy good skin and body care, from body lotion to body wash; all of them entice me to the extreme and I saw this in Boots and the colour really drew me. It is such a gorgeous coral /orange colour and the smell is really sweet and strong but not too strong that it hurts your nose but the strong where the smell will last after you get out of the shower! I am still yet to try this but I know(hopefully) it will be as good as it smells! OOO...also it has little argon oil balls in it which I KNOW will make my skin super soft!

Now unfortunately, my lips get VERY dry, especially in winter and I really have to take care of them. My friend bought me a Bliss lip set a while ago and I gravitated towards the scrub, which let me just tell you is AMAZING! It leaves my lips SO smooth after I wash it off and you really don't have to use a lot, so it lasts a long time! My other friend bought me a lush set and inside was a jelly body wash, some bath putty (cool, I know) and a lip scrub. I have used Lush' lip scrubs before and they are VERY good and taste really good, even though you're not supposed to eat it...
The colour is beautiful and the texture isn't as smoothing as the bliss one but it does the same job as the bliss one and leaves my lips smelling nice!


I'm all about a creme eyeshadow, they are so incredibly good, long-lasting and easy to use. I can literally throw this on and blend with a MAC 217 brush and apply some mascara and I'm done for the day(obviously with foundation on as well...) . I bought this Bourjois creme eyeshadow and I have used it once under my usual MAC shades I wear on a day to day basis and it just makes my eyes look more glittery and adds a darker tone to the whole eye look; which is perfect for winter time! 


FINALLY, I've never really been into the whole 'highlighting under the eyes', getting the Kim Kardashian look- it has never interested me. But recently I have been obsessed with Amelia Liana (a youtuber and blogger) and she really enjoys highlighting, so I thought I'd give it a go. This concealer is very inexpensive so I thought I'd try this first before splashing out and buying a Nars Creamy concealer for example. I do really like it, the only thing is that the product is rather thin which makes it feel quite oily and greasy. But as long as I use a setting powder, it lasts pretty well. 

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment