Sunday, 9 November 2014

Well...That's More Money Spent.

Like always, I shop. A lot. And buy...a lot.
But these past 2 months I haven't bought loads like normal!

Some of my new goodies are things which I bought in America and can finally comment on them, as I have used them for long enough!

......

 This BiorĂ© cleanser is spectacular. It is very deep cleaning and is refreshing, so I use this on a morning!

It was only cheap in America and I love it!

On the way to America, my mum bought me a mini kit from Liz Earle. 
It had the usual 3 step cleansing products (cleanser, toner and moisturiser)
and then these 3 products that I had never used before! 
It is like an aeroplane travel kit for long hall flights! 


Soothing Eye Lotion

Treatment Mask

Daily Eye Repair Cream











BOOKS!
I love reading as many of you may know from my book reviews. 
I've only read one out of the three books bought for me!




This book is the one I read! In a nutshell it was quite good!
I will be doing a review on this because it wasn't all good!
But more on that later...

Zara, Zara, Zara. 
It really does torture me this shop!
I got a very light, wearable light blue jumper!
It was rather cheap to say it is knitwear. 
Needless to say it is VERY comfortable. 
I style it with black jeans, hermes belt and my Zara boots (which were shown in recent blogpost)


I admire all the new stuff I have bought and I hope there are more goodies to come seen as Christmas is on its way oh so soon! 
There s definitely something about Christmas which excites me 
in the best possible way a person can be excited! 

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment